‘Confident Children, Inspired to Learn.’
Our vision is to become an outstanding school by unlocking the potential in every member of our school community, keeping children at the heart of everything we do.
- Achieve very high standards across the curriculum, through learning that is enjoyable and relevant.
- Help every child achieve their full potential, preparing them for a lifetime of learning and the challenges of the future.
- Ensure the safety and well being of all members of the school community and develop an ethos of caring and collective responsibility for every individual.
- To develop resilience, independence and a commitment to the virtues of honesty, trust, respect and care for others.
- Enrich the experiences of our pupils to enable them to live their lives harmoniously in a multi-cultural and inclusive environment with respect for diversity.
- To educate children to become health-conscious adults who make reasoned, informed choices, enjoying good physical and mental health.
- To become a school that is recognised in the community for providing an excellent standard of education where partnerships with parents/carers as well as across the wider community are highly valued.