- Teachers responsible for teaching SEN groups/individuals on a part-time basis.
- Teaching Assistants and HLTAs mainly working in the classroom or group work areas with either individual children or small groups.
- ICT support in the form of writing and maths programmes.
- Teaching Assistants or HLTAs offering support for children with emotional and social development through our Nurture Group, Positive Play Programme, Forest Schools Provision.
- We have a specialist Speech, language and communication Teaching Assistant who delivers 1:1 support to those with an identified need.
Local Authority Provision delivered in school
- Autism Outreach Service
- Educational Psychology Service
- Hearing Impaired or Visually impaired Service for children with visual or hearing needs
- Parent Partnership Service
- SALT (Speech and Language Therapy)
- Specialist SEN teaching support for those with complex needs as identified on a statement or EHC plan.
Health Provision delivered in school
- Additional Speech and Language Therapy input to provide a higher level of service to the school
- School Nurse
- Occupational Therapy
- CAMHs (Child & adolecent mental health service)