11. How is Woodbridge Junior School accessible to children with SEND?
- Woodbridge Junior School is a single storey building, wheel-chair accessible including an accessible toilet and medical room, large enough to accommodate changing.
- Disabled parking spaces are available on school premises.
- Visual timetables are available within the classrooms and we have staff trained in Makaton.
- Learning environments are evaluated and adapted for the needs of our learners, including sensory audits and dyslexia-friendly resources.
- Equipment and resources are accessible to all pupils and adaptations made where necessary to support all learners.
- After-school provision is accessible to all children, including those with SEN.
- Extra-curricular activities are accessible for children with SEN.