Google Translate
Google Search

Woodbridge Junior School

Happy Children Inspired to Learn


All school applications are done centrally through Derbyshire.  We follow the admission guidance put in place by the Local Authority. Please contact Derbyshire County Council to find out more about admissions and appeals. You can apply for a school place here: 


If you wish to move your child to Woodbridge during the school year, this is also done through central admissions rather than through the school. Places are allocated when we are not at PAN. All oversubscriptions are held on SAM and parents will be contacted if a place become available by the school.



Applying to change schools mid-year- documents that may help you.