8. How will the teaching be adapted for my child with SEND?
- Class teachers plan lessons according to the specific needs of all groups of children in their class and will ensure that your child’s needs are met.
- Support staff, under the direction of the class teacher, can adapt planning to support the needs of your child where necessary.
- Specific resources and strategies will be used to support your child individually and in groups.
- Planning and teaching will be adapted, on a daily basis if needed, to meet your child’s learning needs.