- Click on the White Rose link below. Select the week and watch the video lesson you wish you learn about. Complete the worksheet at the end. https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-6/
- Factors and multiples: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zfchpg8
- Multiplying and dividing by 10, 100 and 1000: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/z7r492p
- Prime numbers and square numbers: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zvv6t39
- Dividing by 10, 100 and 100: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/ztxy6g8
Underneath each video is a list of possible activities for children to complete. Many activities will take longer than one lesson.
The Rocketeer - https://www.literacyshed.com/the-rocketeer.html
Pigeon Impossible - https://www.literacyshed.com/pigeon-impossible.html
Partly Cloudy - https://www.literacyshed.com/partly-cloudy.html
Contre-temps - https://www.literacyshed.com/contre-temps.html
10 learner guides for different spelling patterns:
- Write a leaflet explaining the effects of plastic pollution and what we can do to make a change.
- Find out about an endangered animal. Explore the threat it faces and the measures taken place to prevent extinction.
- Create a piece of artwork which expresses your view on the world.
- Watch the video and discuss the key questions. Record your ideas: https://explorify.wellcome.ac.uk/en/activities/whats-going-on/on-thin-ice
- Discuss which is the odd one out. Record your ideas and find out about the background science: https://explorify.wellcome.ac.uk/en/activities/odd-one-out/members-of-the-pack
- Sign in to Charanga and complete a music activity: https://charanga.com/yumu
- Practice your computing skills using: https://projectevolve.co.uk/toolkit/years/6/
- Practice sketching skills using these art tutorials: https://how2drawanimals.com/ OR https://www.youtube.com/user/How2DrawAnimals/search?query=owl